Hiccups words that everyone heard and most common that everyone had experienced in their lifetime. Lots of people are searching for how to get rid of hiccups nowadays.
There are so many Myth about hiccups usually it normal to get hiccups and it recovers itself in a couple of minutes but if it will not recover or stop or long lasting more than 48 hours it indicates that there is a problem in the body or system so let’s know about hiccups in details
Hiccups is a one kind of sound that produced while our vocal cord snap shut it create a hic sound, when our diaphragm, a dome-shaped muscle that expands while inspiration but an involuntary contraction of diaphragm or spasm repeatedly that makes to our vocal cord to snap shut or sudden closure at that time hiccups come or a person gets hiccups
So the exact definition of “hiccups is a hic like the sound produced by snap shut of our vocal cord when diaphragm expand involuntarily”
TYPE OF HICCUPS
Hiccups are divided into 3 types based on their duration
- Hiccups bout: hiccups are not long last for 48 hours.
- Persistent hiccups: Persistent hiccups are long lasting for more than 48 hours or a couple of days
- Intractable hiccups: These hiccups are long lasting for a 15 to 20days or a month
There are so many causes that person get hiccups some time its due to over drinking or eating that may recover itself other causes are discussed below;
CAUSES OF HICCUPS
First, we discuss common causes of hiccups that no more long lasting than 48 hours
- Eating too much
- Drinking too much
- Emotional excitement or nervousness
- Changes in temperature
- Swallowed air with food usually occurs in children or infants
Now let’s go on the causes that make hiccups long for 48 hours
NERVE DAMAGE :
Nerve irritation or nerve damage that causes of hiccups
Vagus nerve a 10th cranial nerve that serves neck, chest, and abdomen
Vagus nerve communication between the brain and the gut and associated with deep relaxation breathing
There are some factors that cause nerve damage or irritate are:
- A tumor, goiter in your neck
- Sore in throat or laryngitis
- A hair or foreign body in ear or problem with the eardrum
- Gastroesophageal reflux
CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM DISORDER:
Central nervous that gathers information from all over body and coordinates activity across the whole body’s organs or systems
When there is any problem with the central nervous system it indicates or abnormal sign and symptoms are produced, Hiccups in one of them
Any trauma or disease that disrupts normal control of body’s hiccups reflex
Some disease include
- Traumatic injury of the brain
- Tumor in brain
- Bulimia nervosa
- Renal (kidney) disease
- Liver cancer
Others disorder or conditions are:
- Pleurisy of the diaphragm
- Bowel disease
- Bladder irritation
- Electrolyte imbalance
SOME DRUGS THAT CAUSE HICCUPS ARE:
If hiccups are long lasting for 48 hours it indicates that there problem associated with it
First, your doctor perform the neurological examination that includes
Sight and hearing
Balanced and coordination
Reflexes or senses
Anyone suspect for any disease or problem some other tests are required
Imaging test: an imaging test that shown any abnormalities that affect diaphragm or Vagus nerve
Some blood test that showed metabolic or other diseases
How to get rid of Hiccups
Usually, treatments are not required it go away it own ways
But if it associated with above-mentioned diseases, the treatment of elimination of disease
Medication requires for hiccups that have more than 2 to 3 days
Anticonvulsant effective in treated intractable hiccups
HOME REMEDIES FOR HICCUPS:
- Drink a glass of water quickly
- Have someone hit you on back
- Bite on a lemon
- Gargle with water
- Hold your breath
- Use smelling salt
How to get rid of hiccups in infants?
Usually, hiccups go away but there is some advice that might help you
- Changing positions while feeding
- Burp your baby after feeding
- If you give your baby to bottle feeding carefully catch the bottle after it empty otherwise baby suck the air and its main and most common cause of hiccups
Eating or swallowing difficulty
Wound healing after surgery
Lupus is inflammatory diseases that can affect our body’s vital organs lupus is one kind of autoimmune disease generally our body have a defense system (immunity) that may help to fight with foreign bodies or germ.
Normally our immune system produced the protein which can fight with germ its called antibody but when our immunity is unable to identify germ its start fight or attack our own body’s healthy tissues.
Lupus is mostly seen in women than the men 9 out of 10 people with lupus are women it can difficult to diagnose because sign and symptoms are often similar with other disease conditions.
Its cause is unknown sometimes it may be seen as hereditary disease transfer by parents to children some people have born with a tendency towards lupus its triggers when people goes in sunlight taking some drugs or any unfavorable environment while there is no cure of lupus but symptomatic treatment are available that may help to control.
Lupus is not contagious and it can’t transmit by touch or any other contacts.
Types of Lupus:
1. SYSTEMIC LUPUS ERYTHEMATOSUS
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus is a most common type of lupus which is found in peoples SLE is affect mainly vital organs of our body including heart, brain, kidney, lungs, blood and skin it’s a commonest and chronic autoimmune disorder approximately 5million people suffering from lupus in world
2. DISCOID LUPUS/CUTANEOUS LUPUS
Discoid or cutaneous lupus is a mainly affect the skin. Rashes appear on face, scalp, and neck, discoid lupus does not affect or damage internal organs rarely people with discoid lupus progress into systemic lupus but there is no prevention or we can’t predict that person surely get systemic lupus the pathway is totally unknown of this disease.
3. DRUG-INDUCED LUPUS
This type of lupus occurs when person takes some medication that trigger lupus
When some people take certain prescribed medication that creates reaction. There are mainly some particular drugs that are associated with discoid lupus. Hypertensive drug and hear arrhythmia drugs cause this condition but when a person stop taking drug symptoms are subside after few times
4. NEONATAL LUPUS
Neonatal lupus is passed from mother to child when a mother transmits autoantibodies to the unborn baby neonatal lupus is occur. When a baby born with neonatal lupus generally characterized rash appear on skin, heart and blood complications after six-month symptoms disappear or fade with time.
What is a Flare-up in Lupus?
Flare up means appear suddenly when lupus flare comes some sign indicates that person will get a flare up some medication sunlight exposure and unfavorable environment trigger lupus and a person experienced some symptoms which are mentioned below but after flare gone symptoms gradually disappear.
Symptoms are differing from people to people who suffer with lupus. Every person with lupus has different sign and symptoms, symptoms are associated with the type of lupus and which system affected of a person but some common symptoms which are listed below :
- Butterfly shaped rash on Nose Bridge to chicks
- Joint pain, stiffness and swelling
- Photosensitivity (skin lesions appear with sun exposure)
- Raynaud’s phenomenon: fingers and toes that turn blue or white when exposed to cold or stressful period
- Dry eyes
- Confusion and memory loss
- Chest pain shortness of breath
CAUSES & RISK FACTOR:
A person who has a tendency towards lupus or have discoid lupus those people experience worse symptoms when they exposure to sunlight, sunlight may also cause lupus flare that person has joint pain swelling and other symptoms.
People who have drug-induced lupus get a flare up when they will take some of the prescribed medication like blood pressure Medication, anti-seizure Medication, antibiotics and heart arrhythmia’s drugs.
women have more prone to lupus than the men some research showed those women and men both produced estrogen but women have higher amount of estrogen, many women have experienced symptoms of lupus during pregnancy and before menstrual period at that time women produced higher amount of estrogen but not every woman get lupus it’s just a risk factor for those who have tendency towards lupus.
Genes are transmitted by the parent to offspring we got some habits some traits, the child gets diseases from their parents or also get autoimmunity. There are chances to get lupus from parents in heredity.
Anemia, more risk of blood clotting or bleeding and also cause inflammation of blood vessel.
Inflammation of chest cavity, painful breathing.
Lupus nephritis (inflammation of the kidney).
lupus with heart problem its leading death, worse chest pain, inflammation around the sac of heart.
A headache, confusion, mood changes and some get vision problem.
osteoporosis (increased risk of fracture or low bone density).
50% pregnancy is higher risk with lupus.
Risk of miscarriage, preterm or premature delivery, pre-eclampsia and congenital heart defect in a baby.
Dryness is the most common cause of dull skin and sun rays create dryness and burn its look older than what you are. Here some amazing face pack that will helps you to prevent and improve your dull skin.
Face Pack 1
Get 2 teaspoon gram flour, 1 teaspoon wheat flour and pinch of turmeric powder mix it and you can store it as a face pack powder whenever you want to use it takes 1 teaspoon of curd and 1 teaspoon of face pack powder mix it and add 1teaspoon of rose water apply all over the face leave it for dry then rinse off with cold water. Do this 2 to 3 times in a week.
- Tan removal
- lighten skin
- reduced oil
- an anti pimple
- removes facial hair
- reduce acne scar
- improves dry skin
- anti aging property
Face Pack 2
1 to 2 teaspoon of milk powder, ½ Teaspoon rose water, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and a pinch of turmeric powder mix it well and apply it on your face and neck area wait for dry then wash off with cold water
- Heal dry and rough skin
- Heal acne
- Relieve sunburn
- Clarifying moisturizer
- Blackhead treatment
- Shine eliminator
Face Pack 3
2 teaspoon turmeric powder,1 teaspoon curd, 3 teaspoons of tomato paste or tomato juice and few drops of honey mix it and apply to leave it for dry then wash off with water
- Reduce acne
- Detoxification for skin
- Regulate sebum in oily skin
- Moisturizing and soothing
Face Pack 4
2 spoons of crushed cucumber, 2 spoons of curd and 2 spoons of oats blend it then add a pinch of turmeric powder. Apply on face wait for dry and wash off with cold water
- This pack will make your face and skin hydrated
- Reduce swelling or irritant skin
- Help for damaged skin which is done by UV rays, chemical, and pollutant.
Face Pack 5
2teaspoon oats, 1 teaspoon honey, 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder, 1 and ½
A teaspoon of curd and 1 teaspoon of Aloe Vera gel mix it and apply on face rest for 20 to 25min then rinse off with cold water.
- Anti-inflammatory for skin
- Reduced acne and burn skin
- Moisturizing skin
- Protect skin
Face pack 6
Take 2 teaspoons fuller’s earth (Multani mitti), few drops of lemon juice, 4 to 5 teaspoons tomato juice mix it well and if needed add some rose water for achieving proper consistency then you can apply it wait for dry then rinse off with cold water
This pack help you to absorb extra oil, prevent from acne
- Treat acne
- Improves skin elasticity
- Removes scars
Face Pack 7
2 teaspoon of curd, 1 teaspoon of gram flour, a pinch of turmeric powder, few drops of lemon juice
Add curd in a bowl than one by one all ingredient mix till smooth and creamy
- Moisturizing your sunburn skin
- Reduces acne
- Reduces scar
- Brighten your skin
Face Pack 8
2 teaspoon aloe Vera gel, few drops almond oil, few drops of lemon juice mix it and rub it on your face and neck then rinse off
- Prevents acne
- Reducing scar
- Face Glow
Face Pack 9
1 to 2 teaspoons neem powder, 1 teaspoon fuller’s earth add rose water for proper consistency mix till creamy then apply on face and neck rest for 20 to 30 min then rinse off with cold water
This prevents acne, absorb extra oil and feel hydrated
- Lightens skin blemishes
- Cleaning acne, scar, pigments, and blackheads
Face Pack 10
1 teaspoon fuller’s earth, 2 to 3 teaspoons aloe vera gel and some drops of potato juice mix it well then apply and gently massage it rest for 5min then apply few drops of water and again massage then rinse off with cold water
- Removes blemishes
- Heal sunburn skin
- Cure wrinkle
- Remove dark circle
- Heal eye puffiness
- Skin whitening
- Gray hair fix
- Skin bleaching
- Remove Scars
- Anti-aging mask
- Skin lightening
Note:- These all face packs will help you for your dull skin but if you have allergy from any ingredient do not apply it
A powerful routine on how to lose weight normally quick ought to contain 80% eating routine and 20% exercise. Accordingly, adhere to an exercise session alongside the eating routine regimen to get dazzling outcomes.
Never make major changes in your diet it becomes weaker you and loses your muscles, not fats we have to burn fats to lose weight.
There are some tips that help you to maintain your health, improve your metabolism and reduced fat of the body especially belly fat.
How to Lose Weight
First, you have to take meals on their proper timing and in a proper manner to lose the weight.
Let’s start with morning whenever you will wake up first drink much water as you can drink then go for fresh up and after 15 to 20 min you may eat some healthy fruits, or any other food which one you like to have but remember do not eat with hot or cold drinks like tea coffee.
it if you want to drink then gaping between it of course coffee/tea can boost your immune system but when you take food with it like the iron-containing food it cannot absorb in the body.
So whatever you have to eat or drink just maintain the little gap between it so it’s not worthless for your body.
Now we are discussing how many percentages we get in meals, morning meal have got 90 to 100 % oxygen to the brain and there only get 15 to 20 % energy of lunch and 45 to 50% of dinner so you must have to it health meal in the morning it will improve your memory power also.
How to lose weight fast
Water: water is most important solvent for our body to purify toxic product also hydrated our body and maintain electrolyte balance so drink enough water in a day.
Sit, while drinking water it’s the healthiest way to drink and absorb it properly.
Before 30 min of having meal drink glass of water, it will nourish your digestive system, don’t drink water during meal just small amount you may drink then it very dangerous or unhealthy to drink after the meal you must drink warm water after 1 hour of the meal.
You can also take a glass of warm water with lemon juice and pinch of salt it will prevent constipation Some effective tips:
1. Eat on time don’t skip meal even if possible to 4 to 5 small meal in a day rather than too much eat once. Its easily digest and helps to maintain weight. This should be the first step of your plan on how to lose weight.
2. Do yoga Pranayam for 10min its improve your health both physically and mentally. We all know that stress leads to a poor diet. Yoga helps to greatly reduce stress, which not only helps you make better decisions but also lower cortisol level. Cortisol is a stress hormone that causes weight gain. Lowering your cortisol levels will help you naturally lose weight.
3. Have healthy breakfast. 7 to 9 am our blood supply is higher and castrate on stomach during this time if we get healthy food it will get 100% effective metabolism. People who regularly eat in the morning are less likely to overeat at night, proper breakfast gives you energy and helps think and to work productively. People who do not eat breakfast or deprived the first-morning meal are under stress.Be sure to have breakfast every day its most important meal for our Health.
4. Drink enough water. Water helps to cleans your body waste and boost metabolism, acts as an appetite suppressant.
5. Avoid fatty oily junk food. There are some foods that you must avoid weight loss
- French fries and potato chips
- Sugary drinks
- White bread
- Candy bars
- Most fruit juices
- Pastries, cookies, and cakes
- Some types of alcohol(BEER)
- Ice cream
- High-calorie coffee drink
- Food high in added sugar
6. Eat protein: protein have digested slowly than carbohydrates and fat so if you get protein in your food you will be energized whole day. Protein can reduce hunger and boost metabolism.
7. Cut down not out meant to say eat food we also need some amount of fat, carbohydrates but not eat much more than daily requirement.
8. Eat in the proper manner, eat slowly and proper chew so you will be satisfied and food will be digested perfectly.
9. Get enough sleep and sleep on time. 11 pm to 4 am it’s the best time to sleep during this time our body(kidney) filter toxic product. Poor sleep is a major risk factor for weight gain and obesity. It can increase your appetite. Poor sleep can increase your calorie intake. Poor sleep may decrease your resting metabolism. Sleep can enhance physical activity.
10. Start and end your meals with a small amount of water remember do not drink too much water while eating or instantly after eating.
11. Lemon juice its contain vitamin C which helps to reduce weight also its good for all over health 1lemon juice per day its decreased blood viscosity and prevent heart disease and blood diseases.Drink the juice of one lemon in one cup of warm water with empty stomach in morning increase your weight loss.
Note:- At last but most important is don’t compares your weight to other people check your BMI (BODY MASS INDEX).
After reading this article you will never search how to lose weight, if you apply all the points in daily life.
Acne is a skin condition that principally influences young men and young ladies amid adolescence.
Billions of microscopic organisms live on your skin. The great microscopic organisms are fundamental for the insurance of your skin and indispensable in keeping up a solid skin condition. Yet, there are additionally undesirable destructive microscopic organisms that can cause irritation and acne breaks outside effects, for example, pimples, redness, aroused and excruciating skin.
First get 4 spoon aloe Vera gel, 4 vitamin E tablets and 2 spoon coconut oil then mix it well and you can use it as night cream first clean your face with cold water then apply it in your face it can reduce your dark circle and wrinkle and gradually glow your face with face pack.
- aloe vera has healing property so aloe vera gel act as an anti-inflammatory and reduced skin inflammation
- vitamin E has antioxidant properties
It can play in the aging process also reduced your dark circle, acts as a moisturizer if we use it as a night moisturizing
Works for dry and damaged skin
- coconuts oil is antibacterial and antifungal, also an excellent moisturizer
- if you have any allergy from above-mentioned ingredients
- any redness, itching found after using this night cream please do not apply it
Get Fresh Aloe Vera gel, half 1/4 spoon of turmeric powder, 1spoon sandalwood powder, 2 spoon rose water and 1spoon lemon juice then mix it well and apply it on your skin and massage it for 5 to 7min and rest it for 10min and then after rub it with Aloe Vera gel for 1 to 2 min and wash off with cold water.
- aloe vera has healing property so aloe vera gel act as an anti-inflammatory and reduced skin inflammation
- Turmeric power reduce acne and scars, it has anti-inflammatory properties so heal pores and good for oily skin also
- Sandalwood powder has antibacterial properties that heal and prevent acne, whiten skin
- Rose water has also anti-inflammatory properties can reduce redness, itching and good for damage dull skin
- Lemon juice has antibacterial and antioxidant properties it’s an excellent natural remedy
- as same as above but there is no contraindicated from turmeric and rose water its good for all
1spoon of Aloe Vera gel, a half tablespoon of honey, a pinch of turmeric powder and mix it well and apply to your face and neck for 15 to 20mins and wash it off with warm water
- honey is the best treatment for acne it is antibacterial and also aging boost
- there no contraindication of honey but if you have any allergy from this pack do not use
Half spoon of Aloe Vera gel, half spoon of milk, 1/4 spoon of honey, 1spoon of rosewater then mix it and massage it on your skin and wipe it with water
Benefits are same and milk smooth skin, remove dead skin
Contraindications are above mentioned for aloe vera and other substance does not create any allergy
1 spoon of gram flour, half spoon of lemon juice, 1 vitamin E capsule, 1/4 spoon of Aloe Vera gel, few drops of tomato juice and add some rose water to make a paste then apply it on skin leave it for dry and wash off with cold water ( help to reduce acne and scare)
- gram flour is the very good natural home remedy for beauty boost and acne also for glowing skin
CONTRAINDICATION: allergy after using this do not apply it
2 to 3 spoon Fullers earth, 1spoon of Aloe Vera gel, few drops of honey, 1 vitamin E capsule, few drops of lemon juice, pinch of turmeric powder and add some rose water to mix it well and make a paste apply on your face leave it for 15 to 20 min and wipe it off.
- fuller’s earth removes scars, treat acne, improve skin elasticity, absorb oil from skin and other ingredient benefits are already mentioned
- allergy from fuller’s earth or any other ingredient
Get some aloe Vera gel and few drops of lemon juice mix it and apply it on your face (apply it to daily uses) leave it for 10min and wash off with cold water
Same benefits and contraindication of aloe vera and lemon juice
1 to 2 spoon of aloe Vera gel and takes some rose water mix it and applies on your face for 10 to 15min then wash it off ( repeat it twice a day)
Benefits are same for aloe vera and rose water and also contraindications
Get fresh aloe Vera gel and cucumber juice mix it and apply on your face for 10 to 15min and wash it off with cold water
BENEFITS: cucumber reverses skin tanning, control puffiness, treats open pores and reduce dark circles
CONTRAINDICATION: allergy from aloe vera or cucumber
Get 2spoon fresh Aloe Vera gel, 1spoon of olive oil and 1/4 spoon turmeric powder mix it well and apply it for 10 to 15min then wash off with cold water
Benefits aloe vera gel and turmeric benefits are already mentioned and olive has so many benefits for health and skin as a beauty booster and antioxidant
CONTRAINDICATION: if you have oily skin don’t use olive oil
Fresh Aloe Vera piece rub it on the skin and wipe with warm water
Benefits as same above mentioned if you don’t have much time to make any paste it’s an easy way
Contraindications are same
1 spoon of Aloe Vera gel and 4 to 5 spoon of rose water mix well and you can store it in any container and use as a toner.
- aloe vera has healing property so aloe vera gel act as anti-inflammatory and reduced skin inflammation
- Rose water good as a moisturizing skin and reduce acne
CONTRAINDICATION: allergy from aloe vera does not apply above tricks.